WASHINGTON-A six-year-old credit union that is the nation's first internet-only credit union asked a federal court here last week to stop NCUA from liquidating the institution, as assessments for the corporate bailout and several disputed charges erased all of its capital.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics