MILWAUKEE, Wis.-The record number of mergers among credit unions in recent years has created two camps of thought when it comes to rebranding: ease members of the acquired CU into the new brand, or move quickly and let members adjust.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE