TALLAHASSEE, Fla.-According to Dan Clark, strategic planning is visionary, while long-range planning is more short-sighted, addressing challenges faced in the coming years. Credit unions tend to do more of the latter, he said.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE