WASHINGTON-The Senate was expected to add an amendment to the jobs bill providing $30 billion in low-cost funding to community banks, but the bankers apparently have succeeded in blocking an amendment that would raise the cap on CU member business loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics