CHICAGO — The NCUA Board would consider allowing the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) to operate with an equity ratio slightly below 1.2%, but will not consider allowing that ratio to drop anywhere near the 1.1% range or even lower as some have proposed, according to NCUA Chairman...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics