VERNON HILLS, Ill.-Baxter CU's efforts to push offline Puerto Rican members to mobile banking are spot on, according to recent research by Fiserv. Members who don't use Internet banking are costly to serve, said the research, "Mobile Banking Among Offline Consumers."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics