WASHINGTON-Community banks across the country are lobbying Congress against a proposal to add an increase in the member business loan cap for credit unions to the pending job bill, leaving the long-sought credit union initiative in increasing doubt.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics