SAN BERNARDINO, Calif.-NCUA, which took one-time $1.1 billion Arrowhead Central CU under conservatorship last month, last week terminated its long-time CEO Larry Sharp and three other top executives the agency had previously put on an unusual paid administrative leave after the regulatory takeover.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics