WASHINGTON-While corporate credit unoins must accept their share of the blame for blindly investing their funds into US Central, which loaded up a significant portion of its mortgage investment portfolio with certain securities, it should be noted that natural-person CUs did the very same thing, reminded NAFCU President Fred Becker.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics