MERRILLVILLE, Ind.-Space is so tight at the $27-million Northern Indiana FCU, that the CEO and CFO have to share an office that has just a small divider between them. Yet they're accustomed to such an arrangement: the CEO, Sandy Heller, and the CFO, Lora Davison, are mother and daughter.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics