LAS VEGAS-Members of the Credit Union Roundtable, comprised of the largest U.S. credit unions, last week presented just-retired CUNA CEO Dan Mica with a check for $222,650 in his name to go toward Credit Union House in Washington.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE