EAST LANSING, Mich.-Patrick McPharlin, who has been at the helm of the $1.8-billion Michigan State University FCU for the last 10 years, has been named NAFCU's CEO of the Year for credit unions above $150 million in assets.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE