WASHINGTON-Asset managers at corporate credit unions dutifully relied on past experience and rating agencies when buying securities during the bubble earlier this decade. But product innovation and a change in the mortgage market dynamic ultimately spelled disaster for many institutions, noted one analyst.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics