RIVERSIDE, Calif.-The move by NCUA to take Arrowhead Credit Union into conservatorship on June 25 was surprising to many, but perhaps most startling to those running Altura CU, an $881-million institution that shares the "Inland Empire" region of Southern California with San Bernardino-based Arrowhead.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics