>KERICHO, Kenya-Thanks to a partnership between WOCCU, Ndege Chai Savings and Credit Cooperative (SACCO), or credit union, and PureCircle Kenya Ltd. (PCK), Kenyan farmers in Kericho, northwest of Nairobi, are now growing stevia, a natural sweetener that could one day overtake its artificial counterparts, especially that used in sodas.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics