EVANSVILLE, Ind.-When the local Whirlpool plant closed its doors at the end of June, one CU found itself thankful for another tough decision the appliance manufacturer handed down more than 10 years ago.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE