MADISON, Wis.-Credit unions seeking to expand into the market for living trusts would be wise to narrow their marketing focus to high-income and high-asset members older than 50, according to a study released by the Filene Research Institute.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics