SAN BERNARDINO, Calif.-In an unusual move, NCUA after seizing Arrowhead Central CU last week, put the top managers at the one-time $1.1-billion CU on paid administrative leave, even as the federal agency was dismissing the board and supervisory committee.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics