BROOKFIELD, Wis.-A new analysis of 375 U.S. markets in the Fiserv Case-Shiller Index found that during the fourth quarter of 2009, U.S. home prices were up in 155 out of 384 metro areas, including markets in California, Ohio, Michigan and Washington.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics