KINGSTON, N.Y.-Though he doesn't like it, Bill Spearman, president/CEO of Mid-Hudson Valley FCU here, is confident that his $2.5-billion institution will be able to pay the NCUA assessment without incident.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE