WASHINGTON-In a move more symbolic than practical, the credit union lobby pulled its support from the bank reform bill last week after congressional leaders agreed to leave in it the interchange amendment that will allow the Federal Reserve to set fees on debit card transactions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics