RALEIGH, N.C.-SECU's forthcoming NSF program is aptly called "Another Chance," not "Second Chance." The CU already offers overdraft protection. In addition, each member gets two days per year to bounce checks and not be charged NSF fees, said Rick Rhoads, SVP, e-services at SECU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics