PITTSFIELD, Mass.-Angelo Stracuzzi, the well-known CEO of Greylock FCU, has resigned as president of the $1.2-billion CU, in the wake of an investigation into his parole-which was being overseen by a fellow board member-on misdemeanor assault charges.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics