WASHINGTON-The chief sponsor of the Senate's interchange amendment creating price controls agreed last week to exempt all government programs from his provision, eliminating an argument being used by credit unions and banks lobbying against the measure.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics