WASHINGTON - Hundreds of credit union executives criss-crossed the halls of Congress last week in an effort to convince lawmakers to scrap the provision of the bank reform bill that would establish price controls over debit card interchange, but their efforts face great odds.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics