NEWARK, N.J.-In the latest legal salvo over the $140 million fraud at U.S. Mortgage/CU National Mortgage, Suffolk FCU, the biggest victim in the case, filed suit in federal court last week against Fannie Mae for return of some $42 million the secondary mortgage market giant bought under false pretenses from...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics