MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif.-Kinecta Federal Credit Union and NuVision FCU last week announced plans to merge and create a $4.6 billion credit union serving 300,000 members throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties. It would retain the Kinecta FCU name.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics