NEW YORK-A group of Hudson Valley FCU members last week filed a class action suit claiming the credit union illegally collected thousands of dollars in mortgage recording taxes from them at closing, racheting up the stakes in the $2.7 billion credit union's own legal fight with the state over the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics