TUKWILA, Wash.-The banking collapse and refinance boom have helped credit unions gain more of a toehold in the mortgage marketplace, but one credit union EVP believes CUs should shoot for increasing its share to 10% by 2016 from 4.5% today.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics