LINCOLN, Neb.-The biggest challenge for credit unions and banks in getting consumers to opt-in to overdraft protection plans by this summer's deadline is to make sure consumers pay attention to the forms and do not routinely discard them, according to a new survey.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics