WASHINGTON-New home sales unexpectedly jumped in April, rising by an annualized 14.8% from 439,000 units in March to 504,000 units in April. Sales were up by 47.8% on a year over year basis.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE