WEST JORDAN, Utah-Imagine sifting through 1,000 red flags before you find one financial transaction that is actually fraudulent. That's what Mountain America Credit Union (MACU) here was trying to do every couple days, until it switched out fraud detection systems in July.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics