OAKLAND, Calif.-In an experiment being watched by credit unions across the country, North Carolina's Center for Community Self-Help is building a community development credit union in California funded by secondary capital provided by one of its affiliates, the Self-Help Ventures Fund.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics