WASHINGTON-The massive bank reform bill that had little in it for credit unions when the Senate debate began more than three weeks ago ended up touching numerous areas of credit unions operation and could cause a significant dent in the lucrative interchange fees earned from debit card transactions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics