MADISON, Wis.-The just-released paper, which looked at bank and credit union performance from 1986 through 2009, showed that credit unions are much less susceptible to business cycle variations as delinquencies and charge-offs during recessions rise much less sharply than their banking counterparts.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics