TEMPE, Ariz.-Budget custs for the sake of budget will not improve the bottom line, stressed Nicolette Lemmon, president of LemmonTree Marketing Group, who emphasized that reducing line items such as the marketing or training budget can be costly in a time when credit unions have the opportunity to grow.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics