JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-Counting on consumers dissatisfied with their banks to drive growth is no panacea, reminds Fidelity National Information Services. "Credit unions need to know their market segment, who their members are, and what got them where they are in the first place," offered Patricia Valentino, SVP-general manager.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics