GLENDALE, Calif.-NCUA's request to be named the plaintiff in a lawsuit against Western Corporate FCU's former board and a number of current and former employees is all the more reason to believe the case filed by seven natural person CUs is a strong one, one CU plaintiff suggested.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics