LOMBARD, Ill.-Other "sexy" issues like healthcare, jobs and terrorism are likely to put consumer protection legislation on the backburner once again, according to Bill Handel VP-Product Development at Raddon Financial Group, who believes a bill with significant changes to overdraft practices will not be seen in 2010, if at all.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics