WASHINGTON-The credit union lobby was calculating last week what affects the pending retirements of two Democratic senators, Banking Committee Chairman Christopher Dodd and long-time credit union ally Byron Dorgan, will have on legislation to reform the financial services markets.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics