ANCHORAGE, Alaska-Alaska USA FCU last week said its CUSO, Alaska USA Insurance Brokers, has agreed to acquire Rainier Pacific Insurance Services, a one-time subsidiary of credit union-convert Rainier Pacific Bank currently owned by Oregon's Umpqua Bank.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics