WASHINGTON CUNA's hiring last week of Bill Cheney, a former credit union CEO, as its new head may be a sign the trade association is moving away from its emphasis on congressional advocacy, the focus of former four-term U.S. Congressman Dan Mica during his 13 years at the helm.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics