WASHINGTON-New legislation that would open the market for credit and debit card interchange fees to competition would harm small card issuers like credit unions and community banks, members of Congress were told last week during a hearing on a new interchange bill.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics