ORLANDO, Fla.-An investment of more than $100,000 annually by one credit union in an employee wellness program is expected to generate more than double that in savings this year, and more than $400,000 annually in coming years.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE