ATLANTA-George Reynolds retires May 1 after 34 years with the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. The senior deputy commissioner spent time with CUJ to discuss his career, the evolution of credit unions and the supervisory role, and the regulatory challenges facing CUs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics