MADISON, Wis.-As credit unions look to bolster their auto lending portfolios in rough economic times, they need to be on the lookout for dealer fraud and properly monitor their programs to avoid uninsurable losses.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE