SAN DIMAS, Calif.-Out of all the investments made by WesCorp FCU over the past few years, perhaps the worst turned out to be risky collateralized debt obligations that appear to have little intrinsic value and have caused a staggering $545.6 million in losses.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics