WASHINGTON-Community activists last week renewed their call to expand the Community Reinvestment Act to include credit unions, just as a new partisan fight was breaking out over the CRA, a long-time favorite of Democrats but not Republicans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics