GRAPEVINE, Texas-Texas CUs have approved a plan to shrink the league board to 12 members, a move it projects will save at least $50,000 annually. The vote came during the league's annual meeting here.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE