ATLANTA-Dual chartering must be preserved to prevent the homogenization of corporate credit unions one state regulator says, and the current language in NCUA's proposed rule could jeopardize the system, one regulator is stressing.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE